"You just glow differently, you know, with a fresh twist out."
- Wash and condition with your favorite Paul Mitchell® shampoo and conditioner.
- Part hair into four sections. Start with a center part to the highest point of the head. Then from the highest point of the head to right behind the ear on both sides. Separate the back of the head into two.
- Starting in the back, take a 1-inch horizontal section, then take a vertical piece to create a square section.
- Apply Sculpting Foam® to this section and split the square section of hair into two equal halves.
- Begin to twist each section in opposite directions, one clockwise and the other counterclockwise.
- Take the two strands and twist them around each other like a rope braid; repeat until all hair is twisted.
- Place under a hood dryer for at least an hour to allow hair to set.
- Once hair is completely dry, apply a small amount of Gloss Drops® and begin to untwist each section, starting from the bottom of each one.
- Finish by expanding curls and creating your desired shape.
- Lock in the style with Extra-Body Finishing Spray® for a soft, touchable and lasting hold.
Ivy's hair was prepped with Awapuhi Shampoo™ + The Detangler™.